Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Jewelry + One Year Older

I'm so excited! I got my Sira & Mara necklaces in the mail yesterday and I love them so much!!  They are amazingly designed, affordable, and super fashionable! I can't believe I didn't order from them sooner. Now I'm obsessed!





Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Forever 21
Flats: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Sira & Mara USA


 

 Well, I'm off to a fancy dinner with my in-laws for my birthday. Yes folks, tomorrow I turn 26 years old. I am officially closer to 30 than 20. I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, I am grateful to be growing older because of the things I'm learning and the exciting changes happening this year. On the other hand, I'm scared of getting older because of the things I'm learning and the changes happening this year. I'm an adult, people! It's scary! I have a grown-up job, and pay bills, and I'm married, and hopefully one day soon I'll have a little person to take care of. Mostly, I am grateful to be alive, grateful to be growing and learning every day, and grateful for the people closest to me. Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and necklace!

    Have a great time at your birthday dinner! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Necklace. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool blog. Interesting posts. ;)
    Nice atmosphere guests with you here on the blog. ;]
    Yours. Have a nice day. !

    Follow me on facebook fanpage and blog
    I'm very concerned about this, please. :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I came across your blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I like your necklace.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute black flats!! you can never go wrong with black flats!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that necklace! and this outfit is just so effortlessly chic!!

    -Marsa
    The DayLee Journal"

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday!! super cute necklace!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I already wish you a big, fat happy birthday? & three kisses as well if it's not too awkward ;) I love this outfit :) it's simple, and that makes your pretty new necklace stand out! x

    PS: I'm sorry if my comments came through multiple times, my browsers ran stuck :$

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! I love that necklace!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I totally missed your birthday! Happy belated, I hope it was amazing! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love Sira and Mara, and that necklace is great! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday! I love that this outfit is simple, but it still looks good =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is so cute and cozy! I like the simple, elegant colors.

    ReplyDelete