Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

OOTD + Sneak Peak

  I'm back! And I've got today's outfit, plus a sneak peak at my Stitch Fix delivery! Don't judge my pale arms, they haven't seen the sun in months!





Top/Belt: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Flats: Payless
Necklace: Gift
Earrings: Anthro
Sunnies: Thrifted


Happy Wednesday!  After a busy week of making up work for sick people (damn this cold!) I've caught up and I'm back to blogging. Seriously, I miss you guys when I don't have the time to blog! 

Only two more weeks until we move into our first home! I can't wait to decorate and post pictures of MY house. Dream come true! 

Here is a preview of my Stitch Fix box I got in the mail the other day! I love presents!


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You've been missed.

    Love your outfit!

    And that box looks like it is full of goodies! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same shirt :) I have been so tempted to try Stitch Fix.... MUST resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blouse is so cute - love how you belted it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shirt is beyond cute!

    -Haley-
    haleyvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable look! Love the pattern on that blouse!

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable in this top!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This top is just way too cute. I've been wanting to try Stitch Fix. It seems like you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! Loving the print on your top and how you added the belt! Nice touch!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com
    Blog, Inc. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    TGIF!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! So cute, newest follower!

    Your hair looks really pretty in this post and I love that belt.

    With Love From, B
    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your top...this whole outfit looks great :)
    And I'm quite curious about this Stitch Fix box...I've never heard of such a thing...

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! Your top is adorable!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this post. So fabulous!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit! It makes me want spring so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute print on that top!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your top!
    Congrats on your house!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete