Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's been how long?

 Oh. My. Gosh. All I can say is I've been gone far too long! But so much has changed!

First of all, Husband and I bought our very first home in March. We moved in and the work has not stopped since. We put brand new sod into the back yard, we decorated, painted out master bedroom, and soon we'll be replacing the flooring with beautiful hardwood. We are busy bees!

Then, we were blessed with a beautiful puppy! Because of Husband's allergies, I thought I would never have a dog, but we found a hypoallergenic breed and found one that worked for our home and his allergies! It was amazing to bring home that tiny ball of fluff and be a puppy mommy! 

 This dirty pup is Lucy, and she is our amazing dog. She is six months old and done growing at just under four pounds. She is a terrible dog (barking, not listening, eating my carpet, etc.) but I love her so much. I can't imagine life without this crazy pup.

Then, I got asked to check review something from the brand new eShakti line. I picked out this gorgeous 3/4 sleeve blazer, and I adore it. It fits me like a glove, and it is so chic. I totally love it for the transition from summer to fall. When the mornings are crisp and cool, but I know it's going to warm up during the day, I absolutely love this little jacket. 

Blazer: eShakti
Top: Old Navy
Pants: Joe's Jeans
Heels: Ross
Earrings: Anthro

Oh, and the biggest news? I am SIX MONTHS PREGNANT! I am over the moon with this little bundle growing inside my big ol' belly! It happened so quickly, but we are incredibly grateful and blessed. I've wanted nothing more than to be a mom my entire life, and here I am getting ready to be one! This news may not be so shocking if you're like me, took one look at these photos and thought "Wow, she's put on a few pounds!" I certainly have, but it's all baby. And a little peach cobbler. Ok, ok.... it's a lot Peach Cobbler.... But these pants are regular people pants and I fit in them (almost) so I don't feel so bad!



We are expecting a little girl December 30th. 


 Thank you so much for reading my blog, and coming with me on my pregnant journey to motherhood. I promise it won't all be about babies. Just most of it. 

Much Love,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. you look great! LOVE the cute outfit for your baby girl!! Congrats!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your baby girl! How exciting! I was just visiting with a friend of mine Jen who is having a baby girl soon (her blog is prairiegirlinthecity.com if you want to check it out) and it's so exciting.

    I love that eshakti blazer. I have a dress of theirs that I need to style soon. I love how their stuff fits!

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Congrats! so much excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw congrats! you look fantastic!

    xx Alecia with www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey congrats!! I wondered what happened to your blog. It doesn't show up in my feed anymore for some reason! I was going through my blog list just now and saw yours and came to see what you were up to... and wow! Big news! Congrats, that is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete