Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Primary Colors


 I don't know about you other moms and soon-to-be-moms out there, but getting dressed every day in this new pregnant body is one of the toughest things lately. It's a constant battle of comfortable and fashionable, and comfortable usually wins, in all honesty. It has been  really hard for me to get used to this new and constantly changing body, and my fashion has suffered for it. But no longer! I am making a commitment to making an effort for myself! I am choosing to take the time to paint my nails, and to do my hair instead of throwing it up into an unwashed messy bun day after day. I'm choosing to make time for me. I love this little peanut in my belly, but I love me too, and me loves to get dressed in something other than sweats! So here goes.

Today we are going with a Primary Color theme: Red (nails), yellow (top) and blue (jeans)


Top: TJ Maxx
Pants: Fade to Blue Maternity from Macy's
Flats: Ross
Necklace: Thrifted



Ok fellow moms, how do you take care of yourselves, despite your growing bellies? How do you dress so you feel your best despite feeling like a whale? And where can a Mama shop that will give me some style and shape, without breaking the bank?

Much Love,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! You can never go wrong with primary colors :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete